The data controller is GrassHopper Turf Manufacturing Pty Ltd, an Australian private company, registered in the Trade and Companies Register of Sydney under the number 54 635 223 068, with its registered office located at: PO Box 589 North Sydney NSW 2059 Australia | (hereafter “GrassHopperTurf”).
GrassHopperTurf shall not be held liable or responsible for the processing of personal data you may provide to third parties, even if links to third parties are provided on GrassHopperTurf’s website.
DATA COLLECTION AND USE
GrassHopperTurf collect and process any information you provided through the website or any other means such as your name, surname, addresses, e-mail addresses, phone number, and in case you are acting in a professional context, your company name and your position in the company.
When personal data is requested, you will be informed of the compulsory or optional nature of such data by the symbol *.
GrassHopperTurf may process your personal data for any of the following purposes (purpose might be different depending on the case):
- For customer support: GrassHopperTurf processes your personal data to provide you with customer support, especially to answer your request.
- For contest and other promotions: With your consent (whenever it is required), GrassHopperTurf may process your personal data to contact you by e-mail, text message, phone calls or mailing about services and products we feel may interest you (marketing communication; promotions; etc.).
- For statistical analysis: GrassHopperTurf may process your personal data for conducting statistical analysis (marketing analysis, evaluation of the effectiveness of our campaigns, etc.),
- For administrative purposes in relation to the security and access of GrassHopperTurf’s systems, platforms, secured websites or applications,
- For any other legitimate business purpose.
DISCLOSURE/TRANSFER OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
GrassHopperTurf may disclose your personal data to any entity within the GrassHopperTurf Group. GrassHopperTurf will not sell, rent or disclose your personal data to any other parties.
GrassHopperTurf may be compelled to disclose your personal data if requested to do so by any applicable law or regulation, or to answer to any request from a judicial or administrative authority.
SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED
GrassHopperTurf is committed to safeguarding and protecting your personal data and maintains appropriate technical and organisational measures to avoid improper or accidental disclosure, use, access, loss, modification or damage of your personal data.
GrassHopperTurf implements secured data systems complying with industry standards. Only GrassHopperTurf’s employees who need to access your personal data to perform a specific task for one of the purposes defined above will access your personal data. Moreover, all GrassHopperTurf’s employees are bound by a confidentiality commitment.
DURATION OF STORAGE
GrassHopperTurf will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purpose for which it was collected, within the limits provided by applicable law and in compliance with legal and regulatory requirements, especially accounting requirements.
ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA
As stated by the applicable law, you are entitled to request for access, rectification, deletion of your data or to object to the processing of your data, based on legitimate grounds, by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
As requested by law, your request shall be signed and a photocopy of an identity document with your signature shall be attached. You shall also mention the address to which the answer should be sent.
During your visit of GrassHopperTurf.com.au, we may collect information through automated technologies, such as cookies, web beacons or action tags that may be stored by your web browser on your computer.
A cookie (small removable data file) enable our systems to recognise your device, register data related to the navigation of your computer on the Website (viewed pages, date and hour of connection, etc.) and to provide features. It also allows us to perform statistical analysis in order to improve the Website. Web beacons or action tag are used as mechanism to collect aggregate site visitation data.
WHAT TYPE OF COOKIES DO WE USE?
Those are cookies necessary for the Website to function properly. Those cookies aim at for example:
- Saving information used for navigation on the Website,
- Recording identification details when a user is accessing account pages and other pages which require unique and secure access,
- Saving products in the shopping cart,
- Securing online payments.
Analytics cookies, web beacons, action tag
Those are devices collecting information to provide insights on what users do when they visit the Website or when receiving emails campaigns. They enable to:
- Provide statistics on the visits of the Website: numbers of visitors, views of the different pages, time spent on the different pages, user browsing habits,
- Improve the Website by proposing tailored content and customised information,
- Understand how people engage with our emails campaign: time the email is opened, etc.…
HOW TO DISABLE COOKIES?
The help menu of most browsers will detail you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. Additionally, you can disable or delete similar data used by browser add-ons, such as Flash cookies, by changing the add-on’s settings or visiting the web site of its manufacturer.